Difficil-S is a supremely powerful broad spectrum disinfectant/cleaner developed to target and kill 99.999% of pathogens within 5 minutes.
DIFFICIL-S has recieved a Recommendation 2 from the Department of Health's Rapid Review Panel.
Unlike most disinfectant cleaners which commonly use chlorine as their active ingredient, DIFFICIL-S uses chlorine dioxide, which has many unique advantages:
- Gives a 5-log reduction (999.999%) within 5 minutes against pathogens including Clostridium difficile (& Spores), MRSA and Norovirus.
- Can safely be used on matteresses with no deleterious effect.
- Non-corrosive on metal fittings
- Non-carcinogenic when used in combination with organic spills.
- Solution retains efficacy for 14 day.
- No harmful or unpleasant gas release yet still giving a powerful 5 log reduction.
- Can be used on most carpets cand fabrics
- No rinising required after application on mattresses (non-cytotoxic)
Where to use DIFFICIL-S
Simply use DIFFICIL-S as your daily surface disinfectant/cleaner.
Can be used on most surfaces including:
- Walls and floors (including most carpets)
- Toilets, sinks and showers
- Organic Spills
- Food preparation surfaces
- Nursing Equipment
Oustanding efficacy results
Difficil-S has been independently tested by NHS laboratories, Birmingham to give outstanding efficacy results.
DIFFICIL-S has achieved a 5-log reduction (99.99%), within 5 minutes against the following organisms:
- Clostridium difficile
- Escherichia coli
- Pseudomonas aeruginosea